"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 30 September 2013

September Favourites 2013

This month there has been several products that I have been loving. So today I decided to share them with you:) 
 
 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £3.99
This is one of the most talked about British high street concealers, and no wonder. It's brilliant! It really does last all day on your face although as you can see, the packaging doesn't but I don't mind. My one is in the shade '1 Fair' although it is too light so I need to get a darker shade. Just get it and try it out because it is amazing!

Maxfactor Lash Extension Effect Extreme Lengthening Mascara - £10.99
This mascara is on the higher end of the high street makeup scale, but in my opinion it is worth it! If you don't like spidery lashes and prefer a more natural look the this is the mascara for you! It's reasonably volumising for a lengthening mascara but if you like a very voluminous look then I wouldn't say this is one for you. This is perfect for school as it gives just the perfect natural-ish look while adding a little somin'-somin'!
 


Maybelline Color Sensational in '150 Stellar Pink' - £7.99
This lipstick is gorgeous! I have been wearing it nearly every day because it gives a beautiful colour! Also, I was surprised when I found out how moisturising it was especially for lipsticks which I can sometimes find drying. I'm in love with this! The colour is a beautiful rose colour and is perfect for everyday wear!
 

 
Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in '621 Orion' - £6.49
I love this eyeshadow trio! Although because I have oily eyelids I haven't found the perfect primer to keep my shadow from creasing so if you have any good ones, leave them below! These colours are beautiful and create the perfect neutral eye! Amazing pigmentation! Not much else to say.
 

Baylis & Harding wild rose and raspberry leaf moisturising hand lotion - unsure of price
This hand lotion is too good for words. It smells amazing and feels great too! The rose scent is what drew me to the product as I love rose scents and I couldn't believe my luck when I tried it out! Guys, it seriously does smell AMAZING! I just love it and I'll be needing it for the cold Scottish months soon to come!
 
 
Thank you for reading my first ever monthly favourites blog post, there should be many more to come! Please leave feedback and requests in the comments and I'll see ya next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.