"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 14 October 2013

Nails of the week - 14/10/2013



This week I decided to go for a rose goldish kind of colour, which so far I am loving! I feel it screams fall although is interchangeable into different seasons. The products I used were:
the 17 base coat I always use
 
Rimmel Salon Pro in '378 Posh Trash' - £4.49
I love the formula of these nail polishes and they give such a gel-like finish. I love them! Although I normally go for the Maybelline color show polishes because in my opinion, they Rimmel ones are on the higher scale on the highstreet nail polish scale. But still, amazing formula and beautiful colour!

Maybelline Color Show in '649 Clear Shine' - £2.99
This is my typical top coat now so I'm not going to bore you with another mini review. Its just an amazing top coat that gives a beautiful shine!

I then finished off by adding 3 gems to the top coat before it dried to add a little sparkle!


Thanks for reading this blogpost, please leave any feedbavck or requests in the comments. Emma:)

Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.