"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks

I haven't really heard these products being talked about in either youtube or blogs, and I cant understand why! These lip sticks are amazing and definitely one of my most used lip products!
Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks - £7.19

All of the colours in this line are beautiful! I love them! Even though I only have 3, I have a pretty descent idea of what ones are the best and most moisturising.


 '535 Ruby Star'
This colour is personally my least favourite because I find it awful bright. Also because it is not the most moisturising as it has golden shimmer through it. This is probably better for someone that likes bright red lip colours.


'150 Stellar Pink'
This is by far one of my favourite lip colours! It truly does look beautiful! It's shimmery but still moisturising unlike the one above, and it's a great everyday wear! I'd go and get this if you like a little shimmer in your lip product!


'540 Hollywood Red'
This colour really is beautiful. It is a matte brownish pinkish red which means it is not as full on as some reds can be. The name is perfect as it gives a perfect Hollywood red colour. I love this colour far far too much, it is also the most moisturising of the bunch which I believe is due to the matte finish.

Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave all feedback and requests in the comments! Emma:)

Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.