"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 18 November 2013

Nails of the Week - 18/11/2013


I got a new Revlon nail polish a couple of weeks ago from their chroma chameleon range and I couldn't wait to try it out. This week I decided to go for it and give it a try although I wasn't sure how I would like it on my nails, but I have to say, I'm loving it! It's a beautiful colour and looks perfect with gold or rose gold jewellery. So here it is!


Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat - £6.49
I recently got this base coat because I was in desperate need of a new one (my seventeen one wasn't doing much good). I've used this twice on my nails so far and it has prevented all staining and I've felt as if it has prolonged my nail polish and it really is very quick drying. A very good drugstore base coat!

Revlon Chroma Chameleon in 'Pink Quartz' - £6.49
This nail polish is a beautiful mix of pink and gold, and it looks amazing with either gold or rose gold jewellery. I've found that it applies very well and is fast drying although I've noticed a bit of bubbling on one of my nails but I don't know if that's because it wasn't fully dry when I applied a second coat. Beautiful polish nonetheless! 

Maybelline Color Show in 'Clear Shine' - £2.99
This is my classic top coat that I wear all of the time. It feels perfectly smooth and dries pretty quickly. It gives the nails a beautiful shine and completes any manicure. A must try!



Thanks for reading this blogpost, please make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right hand side. Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.