"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Saturday 2 November 2013

October Favourites 2013

This month I haven't really been trying any new products so I only have a few favourites to share with you. So here they are:


Sleek blush in 'Rose Gold' - £4.49
This blush is gorgeous and has been raved about in youtube especially. Definitely a worthwhile buy and yet it doesn't break the bank! The pigmentation in this blush is amazing and it looks beautiful and natural on the cheeks! Love it!
 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex mascara - £6.99
This mascara I have loved this month. It creates a very nice voluminous look to my lashes. I'm not going to bore you with a proper review of this product as I've already done an in depth review of it on another post here.
 
Boots Vitamin E gentle eye cream - £2.54
This eye cream makes your eyes feel so soft and reduces dark circles. It also contains SPF 15 so it saves your eyes from the sun (not that Britain have been getting much of that recently). I don't really know how else to describe it, just go try it out, you won't regret it!
 
Nivea Lip Butter in 'Raspberry Rose' - £2.25
This product feels and smells amazing. I've been spending a lot of time outdoors recently and have found that this lip butter has helped my lips stay moisturised. It's pretty thick in consistency and can sometimes can make your lips look a little pale, so I tend to use a lipstick/gloss over the top of it. Amazing product, especially for the colder months to come!
 
Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date on my posts with the button on the right. Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.