"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 16 March 2014

Spring Essentials: Candles

As you all probably know, I have a little obsession with candles. I absolutely love them. So i thought why not share with you some of my favourite spring candles. I will be creating a short series of my 'spring essentials', even though they aren't necessarily essentials. Anyway, onto my favourite spring candles!
Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon (Medium Jar) - £16.99
This candle smells as the name says, lemon. It smells so fresh and clean and it is just perfect for spring because it is so refreshing. I just absolutely love this.

Yankee Candle River Valley (Small Jar) - £8.39
This again smells lovely and fresh and clean and all that jazz, but to me, honestly, it smells like Lynx. Yes you read that correctly, it smells like the men's body spray. It might not be to everyone's taste but I think that it's gorgeous.

Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses (Large Jar) - £19.99
I have a small obsession with rose-scented things and this is one of my favourites. It is just perfect for spring because it has the gorgeous floral scent. It doesn't smell like a artificial rose or too rosey if that makes sense. It's just a well-balanced rose scent.

Yankee Candle Loves Me Loves Me Not (Sampler) - £1.80
I am seriously in absolute love with this one. It smells exactly like daisy flowers and is just complete perfection. It just, to me, is the perfect spring scent and reminds me of making daisy chains (attempting but failing) when I was younger.


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin', instagram, facebook and all that fun stuff! Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.