"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Friday 14 March 2014

Update

As usual, there will be a regular post up within the next few says but this post is just to give you a little update. 

I now have Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for this page which means that I would love to have you follow or like my pages! I'll be sharing various things that are more than just my average post on Instagram of what my new blogpost is. I'm not sure what I'll post but it'll be updates and beauty related things of a sort. 

I would really appreciate if you followed me on all of them. They'll be linked in my usual links place (top right) and I'll also leave my usernames below! Emma:)

Facebook: Aspect of Beauty
Instagram: aspectofbeauty
Pinterest: aspectofbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.