"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 28 April 2014

Review: NEW Barry M Gelly Spring Nail Polishes!

I was recently in Superdrug looking at the much raved about Barry M Gelly nail polish line. Previously I wasn't a huge fan of their colour range so I'd never previously purchased any, but I'd heard that more had been released so I thought I'd take a look. Now there are so many gorgeous pastel colours for spring and they are 3 for 2! Any way, here is a little review of the ones I picked up!



left to right: GNP 19 Huckleburry, GNP 20 Rose Hip, GNP 21 Sugar Apple. 
Found here for £3.99 each.

I was quite excited to try out these polishes because I have heard s many good things about them but at the same time I was kind of sceptical because some of the lighter Barry M polishes I've tried have been incredibly sheer. When I tried these out I was so surprised because they were practically opaque after the first coat and the shine was amazing. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and the mint colour especially pops. The formula of these are amazing and the colours are just perfect for spring and summer, I'm really glad that I picked these up and I think that they will definitely be in a favourites in the near future!


Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you follow me on all of my social media sites which are listed to the left of this page.

Emma:) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.