"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Tuesday 29 April 2014

What would you like to see?

Within the next few weeks I will be having some exams on so I may not be able post much until around the 8th May I believe. Although after that I will have around 3 weeks off of school so I will be posting quite a lot more frequently to prevent me from being bored. To stop me running out of ideas and you being bored I would really appreciate if you told me what you would like to see. What products do you want reviews of? What tags do you want me to do? Any DIYs you would be interested in? It would really help me if you did tell me what you wanted from my blog so go ahead and either post what you would like to see in the comments or on my facebook page (found here). Go ahead, don't be shy!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!
Emma:)

Facebook - www.facebook.com/aobblogger
Instagram - www.instagram.com/aspectofbeauty
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/aspectofbeauty
Trendabl - www.trendabl.com/aspectofbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.