"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag

Today I decided that i wanted to do a bit more of a chatty post so that you can get to know me a bit better than you already do. I've previously done the 'get to know me' tag which can be found here. Anyway, on with the tag!

1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?
The major thing that made me want to start blogging was that I wanted a place that I could just talk about things that interest me and so that I can help people out with their product issues. The main people that encouraged me to start blogging were Louise (SprinkleofGlitter on youtube, whose blog is here) and Zoe Sugg (blog linked here).

2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
I already knew before I started the blog that I wanted it to be beauty related, but I also wanted a place to let my geeky side out. I already had my twitter page 'heartingTHG' (linked here) and I decided that I also wanted to make that it's own blog. It had been no where near as successful as this blog but I'll take it as a work in progress.

3. What is something most people don't know about you?
Most people don't know that I own this blog. I have one friend that knows about my other blog and one friend that knows about this blog. Even my mum doesn't know but I will tell her when the time is right.

4. What 3 words describe your style?
Hmm, tough one. I go through phases of different styles but at the moment I'd have to say lacey, quirky and me. (Ooh, deep last one there).

5. What do you love to do when you are not blogging?
In my spare time I do a lot of dancing, which most of you don't know. If you'd like some dance-related posts just leave a comment below with what you would like to see. Also I love reading books. Yeah.


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you leave any requests you might have down below!

Emma:)

Instagram: AspectofBeauty
Pinterest/Trendabl: AspectofBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.