"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 5 May 2014

Lush Haul!

Over the past couple of weeks I've been popping into Lush every so often and picking up a thing or two so today I've decided to show you what I got. I've mainly got bath bombs but oh well. Here they are:

This smells pretty frickin' amazing and looks so pretty. I think the little rose in the middle just completes the whole thing and it's just absolutely lovely. I'm so excited to use this!

This might look plain and boring, but it's not! This has different coloured speckles through it and when put in the bath it turns the water orange! The smell of this is what really drew me to it. It smells like lemon sherbet or refreshers. It's glorious.

This again smells pretty darn amazing and it is so cute! I was so happy when I found out that all the proceeds that are raised through this product go towards anti-badger cull products in the UK. It's good to think that while I'm being all relaxed in my bath that I'm helping badgers.


I've already used this so you actually get more product than is in the tub in the picture. Anyway, I am really happy with this product and I think it really has been effective in clearing up my skin. I love it. It has a very strong peppermint smell and it feels very much like menthol on your skin and you can really feel it working.



Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you try out any of these products and also leave below what your favourite product from lush is in the comments! There will soon be a review of one of the lush bubble bars to keep an eye out for that!
Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.