"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Saturday 3 May 2014

Spring Fashion Haul | Boohoo, H&M and F&F

So I've recently been doing a bit of shopping for a few new items for spring. Even though quite a few of them aren't exactly 'springy'. Anyway, here are pieces that I picked up.


I'll start off with the items I got from Boohoo.

Caroline Cap Sleeve Lace Skater Dress in 'Rose Pink' - £20
This is a beautiful dress which can be dressed down or dressed up. Its really comfortable and is very flattering. Its's the perfect length and the silver accents in the lace are absolutely beautiful! A great quality dress for only £20!

Alice Swing Vest in 'Berry' - £6
This vest is perfect for me! i have a reasonable small torso compared to the length of my legs and this sits perfectly! It does not sit too low which some of these style tops do and is slightly cropped. Great quality top for only £6!

(The top) Isabel Basic High Neck Sleeve Bodysuit - £6 (reduced from £8)
This bodysuit is perfect for wearing with skirts or shorts and just looks so nice! The material is thinner than the other pieces but I don't mind for £6. I just cannot believe the prices of this site! I love it!

Now, I'm away from Boohoo and onto H&M.
(My skirt) Floral Pattered Circular Skirt - £9.99
I love this skirt because it goes with everything! It's the perfect length and isn't too short which is important for those windy days! Very comfortable and quirky!


Woven Top - £9.99
When I saw this top it was like love at first sight. It is made of a breathable lightweight fabric which will be perfect for the warm weather (if it ever comes to Scotland). It's really comfortable and will be great for the spring/summer.

White Twill Shorts with Lace - £19.99
I have been looking for a nice pair of high waisted shorts for a while and when I saw these I knew they were the ones! I have had a thing for lace lately so when I saw that they had lace then that was an added bonus. These are absolutely gorgeous and are versatile because they are white. I love them!


Ok, now onto F&F which can be found in Tesco.
 Zip Back Gladiator Sandals in brown - £15
I was so surprised when I saw these in tesco! These sandals are very comfortable and look great with anything! I was very surprised when I saw these in Tesco and I couldn't believe that they were £15!

Woven Swing Camisole in mint - £8
I was again quite surprised when I saw this in tesco.This is again perfect for me because it has adjustable straps. The colour is perfect and it just looks beautiful. It feels very good quality and is great for just £8!


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed and you get inspiration for your spring wardrobe! 

Emma:)

Make sure you follow me on all of my social medias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.