"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites 2014!

Last month I didn't do a favourites post because I didn't feel as if I'd tried many new products. However, I think this month I've tried a few new things (still not very many). On with the favourites!
I only have 4 products in this but I have some other products which I will be doing reviews on that I only discovered nearer the end of May so I haven't really tried them out all that much. 

First of all, I have loved the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Sugar Apple' - £3.99. This mint colour has been perfect for spring and just makes your nails pop. If you want to see a full review and swatches of this you can find one from a previous post here.

I have also really been loving Lush's Grease Lightning - £6.25. This has been an absolute saviour for my skin throughout May. It manages to dry out and kill spots without being harsh on the surrounding skin. Absolute godsend. 

I've also been loving the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Paint in 'Rich Russet' - linked here. This manages to stay on my eyes without creasing for a much longer time than any other eye product has. It's a beautiful colour that can be worn casually as well as in a smokey eye. It's absolutely magical!

Finally I have discovered what seems to be the BEST top coat in the world. Seche Vite. Linked here. This was no where near as expensive as I thought it would be and only cost me £5. It leaves my nails completely gel-like and shiny and smooth. It's gorgeous. And it dries so fast!


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! I sadly had no winners for my Graze competition because no-one entered! You guys! So if anyone that lives in the UK would like one of the vouchers you can either email me or leave a comment or something of that sort. 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.