"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Present Ideas

It's that time of year again when you are being asked what you would like for Christmas, and if you're anything like me the answer probably be 'I don't know'. So today I thought I'd share with you some ideas of things that you might like to get or give. 

1. ghd products
ghd v rose gold styler found here for £130
ghd curve soft curl tong found here for £110
Now, I know it's a big present to start with and costs near enough an arm and a leg, but ghd products are the best thing ever to exist for hair styling. This year I'm going to be getting their limited edition rose gold straighteners from my mum which are just so GORGEOUS because she broke my last pair. I've heard exceedingly good things about their curling tools which are coming out soon so you might want to check those bad boys out on the ghd website linked here.

2. The Naked Palettes
All palettes can be found here including the basics palettes. Full palettes are £37 and basics are £22.

If you do not have one of these then you most definitely want one in your life. Again, a bit on the pricier side if it's just for a friend but I guess it depends on how much you want to spend. There is also the option of the Naked Basics palettes which are cheaper and offer a more limited range of colours. You cannot go wrong with this products if it's going to a girl that loves makeup.

3. A Nice Makeup Bag
'Giller' Ted Baker wash bag found here for £29

Every girl wants a nice bag to keep her makeup in. And these bags can be found in a variety of prices; from 20-odd pound Ted Baker bags to £3 primark ones. They can also be found in a variety of sizes and shapes and God knows what else so they can suit any girl. 

4. Pyjamas
Penguin Fleece Pyjama Bottoms found here for £6
The majority of girls seem to have this fascination with Christmas pyjamas, so why not get a pair? Again you can get a really large variety of these and they can range in prices. My favourite place to get Christmas jammies is actually either Primark or Asda as they are pretty decent quality and you don't have to break the bank! Another option for a nice little home comfort is a nice pair of cosy slippers or fuzzy socks.



Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! And I hope you have a great Christmas!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.