"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Thursday 25 December 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year



I hope you are all having a very merry Christmas and that you are eating as much food as you can possibly hold in your stomach. I know I will be! I hope that you're all enjoying the company of your families and enjoying the present that you got (even though that's not what its really meant to be about). I've got to be honest, I'm not all that religious but I do celebrate this day as a day that you spend time with your friends and families and appreciate each others company in whatever way you wish. We have a tradition in our family that everyone stays Christmas night at our house, and on Boxing Day, we play a few of the games that we got the previous day. 






This may well be one of the most boring and pointless posts I've ever done but I just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas. And yes, I did have a photoshoot with my Christmas tree to get those pictures. 

I'd love to hear your Christmas traditions if you'd like to leave them in the comments:)

Merry Christmas, 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.