"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Saturday 3 January 2015

Are you feeling blue? Well, indigo really. | NOTD


Now that Christmas and New Year have come to an end we all just want to get past January as quick as possible so we can get into Spring. But I still like to take advantage of the darker nail and lip colours while I can. This week for New Year I decided to go for a dark sparkly number on my nails and I'm going to show you what products I used to achieve this look. 


Of course you need to use a top coat to prevent staining your natural nail. I applied two coats of 'Shock n Roll' from Fearne Cotton's nail polish collection. This was such a pleasant surprise as it turned out to be beautiful and opaque. It looks more of a blue in the pictures but it really varies between blue and purple, so I'd class it as an indigo. Over the top of that I put Barry M's nail paint in 'Diamond Glitter'. And then, of course I applied the good old trustee Seche Vite top coat to even out my nails and make them last without chipping.





Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed. I just thought I'd give you a little post until I can give you a review or something of that sort. 

I hope you all had a great New Year!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.