"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 26 January 2015

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!


So I've seen this tag dotted about a few places recently and I thought that it perfectly suited me to a T because I am so so so lazy when it comes to some aspects of makeup and beauty. Anyway, here's my Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag.

1. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do.
When it comes to body skincare I am ridiculously bad. I rarely moisturise or use a body scrub, I know, I'm disgusting. I'm so ashamed right now.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I'm seriously starting to regret choosing this tag. No, it is not something I do regularly. I know I should wash them weekly but I just simply don't have the time. Its not like I never wash them, I wash them when they feel like they need washing. I'm not an animal.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It really depends on the chip size to be honest. If it's a tiny little chip then I can put up with it but if its a big chip then I either fill it in or change what's on my nails. So if it's a small chip then maybe a week, for a big chip maybe a couple of days.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I'll put off buying a product for quite a while because I'm not the biggest fan of spending money, but if it's something essential like concealer then I try to get my hands on it ASAP.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hm, there are probably quite a few but I'd say a main one is not using a lip liner when applying a bold lip. I know, that's not all that great, but in fact I don't actually own a lip liner. 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing at this time.
Revision for my prelims. I know I need to revise but there are so many other things that I'd rather do than revise.

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Yes, I most definitely do. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I can when it comes to makeup and things like that but my main weak spot is iTunes. I just cannot stop buying new music for my phone and I spend far too much on iTunes every month. 

9. How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections?
My nail polish collection is not organised in the slightest and my nail polishes are all just thrown into a big box. My makeup is what I like to call 'organised chaos'. I have a system that works in my head, but it doesn't really work with other peoples. But as far as I see it, as long as I know where everything is, that's all that matters.




That's all for this post! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

The next few weeks for me will be quite busy so I'm afraid that I'm not 100% sure when I'll be able to post next. 


Emma x




Image source: pixgood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.