"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 19 January 2015

Sleek Brow Kit Review

I, just as many other girls do, love my eyebrows and when they're on point I just couldn't feel any better. So recently while on search for a new eyebrow product in Superdrug I came across this Brow Kit from Sleek. I've been using this for a good few weeks now and I really like it so I've decided that I'm going to do a little review of it today.

Let's start off with the packaging. It's classic sleek packaging, which is clean and very much like Nars packaging. Now let's move onto the actual product.

This kit comes with a pigmented wax on one side and a powder on the other side. It also contains two brushes and a set of mini tweezers. I tried the brushes and they weren't very good so I'd recommend simply using an angled eyeshadow brush. When I use this product I take the wax to the middle and the arch of my brows and then I go over all of my brows lightly with the powder. Both of these products are very pigmented and the wax keeps your brows in place all day. 

This product comes in four shades: light, dark, extra dark and black. I am aware that there is more of a selection for people with dark hair which isn't so great for those of you with light hair. Above I have the shade 'dark'. To be honest I wasn't aware that there was an 'extra dark' option but it still works well with my dark hair because we're meant to go a shade lighter for brow products. 

This product is also very versatile as you can create a very structured, sharp brow by using more wax all over the brow or you can create a natural looking brow by only using only the powder with a light hand. This is good if you're a bit like me and occasionally like a little change with your brows. 


You can get the Sleek Brow Kit here for £8.50.


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! Make sure you either follow me on Bloglovin' or subscribe by email to keep up to date with my latest posts.

Emma x



Sponsored? Don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.