"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 22 February 2015

Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush | Review


Recently I've seen the Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush dotted about the beauty community with raved reviews, so I thought I better give them a try. For the past few weeks now I've been giving these blushes a go to see how I like their application etc and to see if they were anything special. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. These are also meant to be a good dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Blush. 


As a person with oily skin, I usually opt for a matte blush or one that isn't too shimmery, but as you can hopefully see from the pictures they are far from matte. Do not let this scare you! Though they may look very shimmery in the pan they simply give your cheeks a little highlight that doesn't look too much. 

I picked up the colours 'Gorgeous Berries' and 'Alluring Rose' because I thought that they were probably the best colours for my skin tone. So lets go into the individual colours in a bit more depth.


First lets start with 'Gorgeous Berries'. This is a colour that some people might be a bit afraid of because it is so deep and pigmented, but if a tiny amount is applied it means that you can blend it to your desired shade. This colour is a beautiful berry colour with a little bit of shimmer that adds a nice little pop of colour to the cheeks. 


Moving onto 'Alluring Rose'. This one has to be my favourite of the two by far. Though it looks a bit plain and boring it is actually far from in on the cheeks. It gives the perfect shimmery, highlighted, rosy cheek, which I just adore. This gives a really beautiful warmth to the face that is perfect for everyday wear. I just adore this shade. 


Overall I'd say that you'll be seeing these two in future favourites posts and I also may well have to pay another visit to boots to pick up another shade or two because I just love the formula of these blushes.

You can find the Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush here for £8.99.

Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! 

Emma








This post was not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.