"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Change


Change. It is something that the majority of us, as a species, rebel against. Sometimes a little change can be for the better, sometimes for the worst, but we will never know until we experience change. I'm not the biggest fan of change because I never know what to expect, just the same as a lot of you, but it is something that I am learning to accept. 
I've had various changes in my life; from school transitions, to friends and now leading onto university. I'm going to have to accept the change that will be happening over the next few years in both my own and my peers' transition to college and university. I'm not going to lie to you and say that it'll be easy not to see the people I have been with every day for the majority of my life, because it won't be, because change usually never is, but this change has to happen. 

I am trying to learn to embrace change rather than resist it, because in my eyes everything happens for a reason. We can't keep resisting the change that happens all the way through our lives because it is going to happen whether we like it or not. 





Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this post, I hope you enjoyed. 

Emma



My links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.