"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 18 May 2015

L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit | Review


Despite already having a pretty good brow kit in my house, the 3 for 2 offer on L'Oreal products in Boots meant that I couldn't refuse this beauty. And I have to say, it beats the Sleek Brow Kit by a mile. Overall I love the finish of my brows after I use this; they look natural yet perfected. So lets get into why I love it so much.


In this kit there is a wax on the left and a powder to set it on the right. The wax, however, is not very waxy which is a good thing for those of us with oily skin and it means that you won'd find half way through the day that your eyebrow has melted halfway down your eyelid. It also comes with a spoolie to comb your brows into shape and a surprisingly good set of tweezers.


With this product I had to jump into the deep end a bit and buy it without seeing/trying the colours inside because of Boots' lack of testers. I was a bit worried that the 'medium to dark' shade wouldn't suit my naturally very dark brows, but it in fact just gave my brows a very natural look.
You can see in the picture below that the wax is slightly lighter than the powder which creates a softer edge to your brows, hence making them look more natural. The darker powder also allows you to go for the more defined, bolder brows if that's the look you're going for.

Overall I'd say that I'm very happy with this product as it's versatile and easy to use and also makes your brows look beautiful. I haven't seen this been mentioned on very many blogs but I think that it's worth a try if you're looking for a new brow kit. 

You can find the L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit for £9.99 here.


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! Make sure you follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' to keep up to date with when I post new content.
Hope you all have a lovely day,

Emma




This post was not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.